Wow guys look at that! (x)
WOAH THATS AWESOME
Awwwww yeah. Hannibal is undoubtedly one of the best things on TV.
- Rejecting the typical notion of a pavilion as an object in a plaza, the China Pavilion for the 2015 Milan Expo (designed by the New York-based design firm Studio Link-Arc in conjunction with Tsinghua University) is instead conceived as a field of spaces. Designed as a cloud hovering over a “field of hope”, the pavilion is experienced as a sheltered public plaza beneath a floating roof that incorporates the building’s cultural and exhibition programs. The roof’s distinctive profile creates an iconic image for the project and will foster a unique presence within the Expo grounds.
Cute and sexy and cute and sexy…
… and cute
The mayor of Mississauga, Canada is a badass. via
Hazel McCallion, everbody.
92 years old,
34 years in office,
$0 in debt
$700 million in reserve
Eight prime ministers
But women aren’t strong leaders… OH WAIT.
Now I’m sure somebody’s gonna tell me something but
- supports a Palestinian state
- supports Aids CHarities
- told her city well if we cant get money y’all need to pay taxes and maintains a 76 approval rating
- nick named Hurricane Hazel
- and is so boss lady that she don’t run she’ tells folks to give that money to charity
I will always reblog this lady.
This woman is officially my new hero.
In regards to the flooding in the GTA yesterday, she apparently said that she hasn’t seen rain like that since her neighbour Noah was building a boat.
New hero in life.
The Fannibals invite you to join us for the second course of Hannibal.
TONIGHT, 10/9c, NBC
I’ll be waiting.
“The actress’s announcement should be celebrated, but so should the maturing society that received her news with a shrug.” (x)
tell that to that thousands of lgbtq youth who are kicked out of their homes when they come out
IS THIS FOR REAL
LITERALLY OH MY GOD
The Banaue Rice Terraces are ancient sprawling man-made structures said to date back 2000 to 6000 years, that were carved into the Ifugao in Cordillera Mountains in the Philippines by ancestors of the indigenous people. It is simply fascinating that the locals still plant rice and vegetables on the terraces.